Tuesday 2 April 2013

Fat to Fit Friday



Fat to Fit Tuesday Friday 

 I am doing a link up with Jenna, Lori and Marcy.  FAT TO FIT FRIDAY!!!  (I tried to paste in the button but it didn’t work for me!  So click on their names yo!  They are inspiring!!!) I must be drunk cause this is the second time I couldn't make it work, hahaha. 

I am a few days late!  (Not Aunt Flo wise though, as that bitch is here this week with all her water weight and other joyful baggage.) 

I used a vacation day yesterday to have a four-day weekend with my hubby.  Let’s recap:

Friday we were awesome food wise and we went for a long walk along the river with our dog, we were healthy and I was feeling pretty good.  

Egret, kinda rare in our area

Saturday we were bang on food wise.  We watched Harold and Kumar's Christmas in the afternoon.  Funny, but I became very aware of how sad Christmas will be without my Uncle this year.  In the evening we had hockey.  It was the last game of the winter season and my team played in the gold medal game.  We ended up “winning” silver.  We tied the game and lost in a shoot out.  Oh well, I sweated and had fun so that hit up my two major goals.


Little Silver cup, I fill you up, proceed to partAAA!!


Sunday I was able to eat chips and chocolate again.  I had a few chips and really, they didn’t do anything for me.  Disappointing.  My Mom cooked a huge Easter feast and I ate a lot of veggies and I skipped dessert as fake banana pudding makes me gag. 

Monday we went for a “walk” in my cute little hometown.  I went home and said to my husband, I should have worked out this morning (My plan was to do the 30 Day Shred every day in April.)  He replied, why? “We walked around.”  It’s not like we were power walking, we lazily, sauntered along and ate donuts and British treats.  I think we ended up pretty high calorie wise.

If I ever braved it on a plane and made it to England, I would spend all my time in their Convenience stores eating candy.


My plan was every day in April I was going to do the 30 Day Shred in the evenings with my husband and do Jillian’s Killer Buns and Thighs in the morning (not every morning, but most mornings if time permitted.)  It’s April and it’s time to get my ass in gear.  I hate to give myself a timeframe, but I need some added discipline.  I am going to try and lose these twenty pounds before July 1st.  That gives me almost 13 weeks.  That’s 1.538 pounds a week.  In theory, this seems atatinable, but I gotta keep at it and not slip… much….  And announcing it to blog-land makes me have to stay on track.  As yesterday resulted in a lazy walk, I am down a workout for April, bah.  I was hoping to be bang on for the 30 days.  Oh well, TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!  Summer hockey starts back up in May, so I have 30 days of workouts to come up with that aren’t hockey related. 

My hockey league has a huge gala on April 19th.  We all get dressed up like it’s prom, we get awards, stuff our faces with pasta and have a shit ton few drinks.  Sidenote: If you are a male bar tender and a group of four drunken women and their male hockey coach, also drunk, ask to pick you up for a photo, think twice…   Anyways, I bought my dress, it’s gray and Alfred Sung (I bought it a second hand shop) and it fits perfect, but I want to make sure I am feeling really good in the dress, so back to healthy eating up until April 19th!


Not to toot my own horn, but this is the best my legs have ever looked, EVER.  Still need some work, obviously, but I am proud of them so far.


Motivation:  I LOVE looking at people’s success photos, their before and after photos are so inspiring.   I saw a woman this morning, who’s hard work and dedication resulted in a 145 pound weight loss.  And here I am stuffing my face with donuts and British chips, angrily thinking I might pack in my last 20 pounds weight loss goal. 

I CAN DO THIS.  I WILL GET THESE TWENTY POUNDS OFF.  And not take a year and a half to do it. 

July 1st.  Canada Day.  I will be down an additional 20 pounds, and be down 50 pounds overall.  (Er… baby permitting…  Funniest part of Harold and Kumar's Christmas "Fuck a baby into me!"  I already told my husband I will be telling him that.  Oh and I bought a bunch of fun toy stuff for making baby making more fun as I am worried I am going to make my husband feel like it's a chore, hahahaha  Oh well, suck it up buddy.) 

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Looks fantastic. One of my major goals in this whole weight loss thing is to be able to wear a shorter dress and not be self conscious about my thighs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I am sure your legs are great! You look great in your photo!

      I am very self conscience of my legs. I was teased growing up for having "Thunder Thighs" The dress is hiding my upper thighs which is my worst/most hated body part :)

      Delete