Thursday 4 April 2013

Purse Party Link Up!

button

Two of my favourite bloggers, Erin and Mel, are doing a Purse Party Link up!



So I have to admit, I removed all Kleenex from my purse.  My purse is always organized, except every morning I pull a handful of Kleenex from a box in my house and shove it in my purse for the day.  My whole life, I have had a perpetually runny nose (not allergies) and my parents’ should have invested in Kleenex stock.  I am not going to lie; there is a good chance that the majority of the Kleenex floating around in my purse was dirty.  I am gross, I know.  So I pulled the dirty Kleenex out as this is a Purse Party Link Up and not a booger party link up.  

This is my giant purse.  This is my work purse as I can shove my lunch bag in it for work.  I rotate through this one and a cross body ADIDAS bag for sporty, weekend stuff.  It’s a Steve Madden. 


I enjoy the leopard print inside, but I wish the purse had a zipper closer, instead of the snap.

Head phones for my Iphone, Gig stick, eyeglasses cleaner, Iphone charger

Five packs of gum (I used to always have one pack of mint and then I rediscovered my love of fruity flavours in the past few months.)  Also, the gum usually floats around on the bottom of the purse, I neatly stacked them for the picture.

My wallet, my little Suduko book (I love this shit), a book (I ALWAYS have a book the go.  BOOKWORM!!!  I am naked without a book on hand.  I am currently catching up “The Story Girl”a Lucy Maud Montgomery book that I didn’t realize I missed growing up.  I have been busy lately, and I think this book has taken me three weeks to read which is unheard of for me but, meh, I am enjoying it!)), my makeup bag and my coupon file.

Coupons (Yes, I am one of those people.  I used to have this accordion file, then I switched to a binder, but that got to be way too cumbersome, so back to the little accordion file.)

Makeup bag (feminine products, toothpaste, nasal spray, tylenol, sinus pills, toothbrush, dental floss, mascara, lip balm, tweezers, the kitchen sink, etc…)

Hand sanitizer, Betsey Johnson sunglasses, lip-gloss, hand lotion

And of course my Iphone but I used that to take the pictures.  I don’t have an Ipod, I use my Iphone for all of my music.

True story, I once sprained my wrist trying to wrestle my purse out of my car.  Also true story, last year I face planted off the top of my front step (five steps high on to the concrete sidewalk) on my way to work adjusting my purse on my shoulder (I was also wearing really tall wedges.)  The sad part was two of my neighbours were outside and watched me fall and neither one came over to see if I was all right.  Bastardos!  I banged my knees and wrists up.  Moral of both stories, giant purses can be a hazard.

8 comments:

  1. Your purse looks so organized... unlike mine! LOL! Love love love the leopard print inside your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only looks organized when I remove all the hand fulls of Kleenex hahaha. Thanks for hosting! This was a fun link up!

      Delete
  2. Your bag is so cute - I love it! And I spy some Sugar lip balm.. that stuff is to die for! :)

    -- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the Sugar lip balm too! :)

      Delete
  3. I carry a large bag to work with me too, which always houses my lunch in it :)

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) So much easier carrying one bag sometimes instead of two or four hahaha :)

      Delete
  4. This is a good reminder for me that I need to buy some Kleenex packs for my purse! I always need some and never have them!

    ReplyDelete